MEDHOST OpCenter is a revolutionary Web-based tool that provides executives with an unprecedented view of their facility as a whole – from inbound patients to inpatients awaiting discharge. OpCenter gives hospital executives actionable, real-time information to manage high-level issues that impact patient throughput and patient satisfaction. OpCenter delivers accurate, at-a-glance data that can help you spot potential problems before they happen and optimize resource utilization for maximum efficiency and throughput.
With OpCenter, “identifying the problem” is no longer half the battle – it’s just a click away:
- Real-time visibility of ED milestones, patient flow, staff saturation, patient wait times and delays in ancillary services.
- Automatic mobile alert notifications when thresholds are exceeded.
- Integrated action plans to ensure that when an alert is triggered, your staff knows what to do to improve the situation.
- Bed Ahead feature to alert inpatient units and the admissions department.
- House Census to quickly identify available beds, staffing needs and patients ready for discharge.
- Support to identify, track and alert when admitted ED patients have exceeded set time parameters for transfers.
- Predictive analytics based on past performance.
- Forecast resource needs for your entire facility.
Select OpCenter to download more information.
Read how Good Shepard Medical Center benefited from OpCenter in the Healthcare IT News article "Bringing ED to the C-Suite".
Read how Tomball Regional and Good Shepherd use OpCenter to address throughput and Operational Issues at the Executive Level.