MEDHOST's unique one-touch order entry uses clinician-friendly terms and minimal prompting to enable bedside patient care. With allergy and drug interaction alerts from First Databank
and real-time notification of abnormal lab values, our order entry system enhances patient safety while making order entry fast, easy, and reliable:
- Fastest and complete CPOE bi-directional solution designed specifically for the ED.
- Quick and easy one-touch order selection.
- Customizable order sets for rapid input.
- Clinician-friendly search terms eliminate confusing interface names for orders.
- First Databank allergy and drug interaction checking.
- Orders and interpretations included in chart.
- Supports all ED orders (labs, radiology, nursing, procedures, and more).
- Pharmacy review of specified drug orders.
- Duplicate therapy checking ensures no redundant orders.
- "Strikethrough" orders guide best ordering practices without forcing order sets.
- Real-time Lab & Radiology status updates, including wireless alerts for laboratory results.
- Personalized interpretations list for Labs & Radiology automatically entered in Physician Documentation.
- Bedside order entry with handhelds.
- Pharmacy verification of concurrent and retrospective medication orders.
Read how Good Shepard Medical Center benefited from using Order Entry.