Access unprecedented hospital-wide transparency that features:
- Visibility into unit and bed assignments that informs recommendations for appropriate bed placements
- Insight into staff variance, payer mix with Case Mix Index, financial KPIs, on-duty staff and service line saturation
- Real-time screen and push notifications to keep patient care team up-to-date
- Robust reporting and analytics, including month-to-date details about patient days by unit and hospital utilization
- Average daily patient-flow milestones
MEDHOST also offers patient flow consulting to help hospitals enhance throughput and achieve material financial improvements. Our experts will conduct an opportunity assessment that includes a financial analysis, operational review and cultural evaluation. Findings are then compiled into an actionable improvement plan describing what interventions need to occur in order to achieve desired objectives.
For more than 100 years, the American Hospital Association (AHA) has been a powerful symbol of quality. By consistently applying a formal due diligence process, AHA Solutions, Inc., an AHA member service, identifies products and services that foster operational excellence in our nation’s hospitals.
AHA Solutions, Inc., a subsidiary of the American Hospital Association (AHA), is compensated for the use of the AHA marks and for its assistance in marketing endorsed products and services. By agreement, pricing of endorsed products and services may not be increased by the providers to reflect fees paid to the AHA.