Next-Level Technology for Clinicians in Every Department
Enhance the end-to-end user experience, increase efficiencies, and give your clinicians the tools they need to make informed decisions that help advance patient safety and satisfaction.
Every MEDHOST Advanced Clinical Solutions is developed and implemented with direct input from clinicians and integrates perfectly with MEDHOST’s Enterprise EHR.
Why Choose MEDHOST’s Physician Experience
- Enables clinicians to view documentation throughout the continuum of care and minimizes workflow disruptions.
- Easy to use with built-in safeguards that uphold the Five Rights of Medication Administration.
- Effective bill charge capture with real-time medication administration.
- Multi-disciplinary clinical data management supports organization and makes navigating online patient records simple and secure.
- A central control and routing system for documentation within the MEDHOST Enterprise EHR.
- Guides efficient and secure management of documentation between applications and departments.
Benefits of MEDHOST’s Laboratory, Radiology, and Pharmacy Information Systems
- Integrates seamlessly with MEDHOST EHR.
- Empowers providers to improve turnaround time.
- Helps improve patient safety.
- Streamlines order processing and increases clinical information accessibility.
Empower your clinicians with health data tools that help them excel at their jobs and provide a superior patient experience.
MEDHOST Clinical Solutions
Patient Care Documentation
MEDHOST Patient Care Documentation is a multi-disciplinary clinical data management suite which integrates with the MEDHOST Health Information System. Patient Care Documentation makes patient records securely available online and affords increased organization and navigation capabilities.
MEDHOST’s eMAR solution is an integral piece of our clinical information system featuring incredible ease of use and built-in safeguards. Our eMAR clinical data solution upholds the Five Rights of Medication Administration, as well as effectively capturing billing charges with real-time medication administration. The solution proactively promotes patient safety by alerting staff when medications are due to be administered and when criteria do not match.