Connecting Patients, Providers, and the Health Information They Both Need
Compatible with any EHR and functional across the inpatient and ambulatory settings, our MU3 certified patient portal YourCare Community® helps bring continuity to the patient-provider relationship. Through a secure online gateway, both patients and providers can access personal health records and connect with each other.
YourCare Community for Patients
Patients can use the YourCare Community Portal to:
- View lab results
- Request appointments and medication refills
- Message physicians
- And upload documents
- Appointment reminders
By giving patients the freedom to take control and manage their own health, YourCare Community helps hospitals clear a pathway to improved satisfaction, enhanced engagement, and possibly better outcomes.
Secure, online access to personal health records plus engagement tools to support the patient-provider relationship.
YourCare Community for Providers
The provider side of YourCare Community allows clinicians to review patient records and manage direct communication with their patients. These features plus a patient admin portal help support a seamless flow of information from user to provider. At its most effective the provider side of YourCare Community helps hospitals:
- Provide patients with better visibility into their health information.
- Facilitate direct communication with care teams via secure messaging.
- Boost patient safety by giving clinicians the info they need to make the most informed care decisions.
- Empower patients to share their personal health data with trusted parties.
Both the YourCare Community web application and the mobile app are Meaningful Use certified.
The YourCare Community patient portal and provider portal are offerings of MEDHOST Cloud Services, a MEDHOST company.