Physicians face enough challenges. Adopting EHRs shouldn’t be one of them. MEDHOST’s intuitive EHR can help prevent physician burnout, improve quality outcomes, meet industry regulations, and most importantly, are solutions that physicians want to use. MEDHOST’s physician-centered electronic Health Record solutions allow physicians to spend more time with their patients focusing on delivering the highest quality of care, and less time hassling with charts, documentation, orders, etc.
MEDHOST EHR offers a collection of physician-centric tools that enable providers throughout the care continuum, while helping ensure governance for regulatory matters, quality initiatives, and other policies and procedures are upheld.
Our tools enable physicians to quickly review patient charts, create documentation, manage orders, reconcile home medications, and electronically prescribe discharge medications.
Take a Tour of MEDHOST EHR in the Overview Video Below:
MEDHOST Physician Experience is designed to be a single continuous, comprehensive clinical suite. Integrating Chart, Note, and Order Management functions, it streamlines the workflow with reduced clicks, helping contribute to increased physician adoption and satisfaction.
- Chart: The Patient Chart streamlines the display of information allowing clinicians to quickly review, enter, and update clinical data
- Note: Empowers physicians to enter and view all notes for the patient’s current and previous encounters
- Order Management: An intuitive workspace goes beyond entering orders for patients and allows physicians to manage patient care plans efficiently
- Reconciling clinical data
- ePrescribing functionality
Patient and Provider Portals
Our Meaningful Use (MU) certified (inpatient and ambulatory) EHR-agnostic provider portal allows providers the ability to review patient records and facilitates secure communication with patients. Physicians and staff members have the ability to see their patient’s portal information, which aids in troubleshooting issues.