Efficient and Streamlined Care Coordination
One-patient, one-record experience while maintaining your ambulatory and out-patient system investment
YourCare Continuum® provides our hospital customers and community clinics with a solution that supports efficient management of the bi-directional transition of care process to help improve quality and patient and clinician experience.
The role-based system integrates with any Health Information System (HIS) (ambulatory or inpatient) and streamlines the exchange of physician orders and the appointment scheduling process across the care cycle. This allows for greater staff efficiency and an opportunity to increase revenue from reduced no-shows, denials, and underpayments.
Ambulatory Integration Benefits:
- Improve patient care by making patient records more readily available
- Improve provider satisfaction by reducing manual documentation
- Ensure capture of outpatient services for owned and affiliated clinics
- Simplify the referral intake process
- Reduce denials, underpayments and readmission penalties
- Increase Point of Service (POS) collections
- Enhance efficiency and productivity
- Meet compliance and regulatory requirements
Take the confusion out of patient care coordination across providers and promote a timely and efficient patient experience with EHR integration.
YourCare Continuum® – Making Appointments Easier and Reducing Leakage