A Complete EHR for the ED
MEDHOST’s intuitive EHR solution for the emergency department fits within your existing ED workflow while increasing adoption rates, reducing errors, and allowing more time to focus on your patients. Hospitals need help from powerful software if they want to provide safe, high-quality emergency care while keeping their EDs financially fit. No one knows this better than MEDHOST.
There’s a lot of value to a system like the MEDHOST EDIS that supports our patient care goals and also provides the business and reporting tools we need from a hospital management standpoint.
Watch the MEDHOST EHR Explainer Video Below
MEDHOST EDIS offers Patient Tracking, CPOE, Nurse Charting, Physician Documentation, an administration and leadership utility called OpCenter and robust reports. MEDHOST EDIS integrates with hospital information systems and EHRs, HIEs, data repositories accessed by ambulatory departments and clinics, primary care provider systems and more.
MEDHOST EDIS features intuitive, graphical floor plans of your ED to enhance staff communication and workflow. Its unique, touch-screen design promotes increased user interaction and enables rich data capture and process optimization. Multidisciplinary and flexible charting helps maximize documentation speed, increase clinical accuracy and achieve rapid adoption. Built-in risk mitigation with automated notifications, risk alerts and visual cues helps increase patient safety, and comprehensive and flexible reports help you manage and fine-tune processes and your Emergency Department’s performance.
MEDHOST EHR Serves the Following Healthcare Segments:
- Behavioral Health: MEDHOST provides a variety of unique revenue cycle, financial management and clinical solutions specific to behavioral facilities.
- Community Hospitals: With MEDHOST partnership, community hospitals are opened to the best options in healthcare information technology.
- General Acute Care: MEDHOST’s intuitive EHR interface fits within the existing workflow of critical access and community hospitals.
- Post-Acute Care: MEDHOST’s EHR solutions helps post-acute care facilities to better manage complex contracts so they capture all the revenue they deserve.
Additional EDIS features and ancillary modules:
- iPad app integration providing mobility to ED clinicians
- Unique one-touch order entry solution
- Automatically captures charges
- MEDHOST OpCenter enables executives to proactively identify potential issues with patient flow in the ED
- Facilitates the posting of current wait times on the hospital Website and electronic billboards
- Self-service kiosk allows patients to check in and identify their complaint
Versions 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 have been tested and certified under the Drummond Group’s Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program.