Delivering Customized Health and Wellness Content to Engage Consumers
YourCareEverywhere® is a health and wellness consumer engagement solution that activates patients and consumers in your community through digital and mobile programs. The YourCareEverywhere (YCE) platform encourages continuous engagement and drives brand awareness for providers before the need for care. It helps facilitate Meaningful Use compliance and strengthens loyalty via an integrated suite of offerings and services.
The Condition Management App from YourCareEverywhere was created to assist providers in better managing their chronically ill population. Product features and functionality were built based on feedback from clinicians, physicians, and patients managing chronic conditions. The solution links to the patient’s wellness devices, personal health records, and self-entered data, allowing patient-clinician connections to take place daily—all outside the walls of the care setting.
The YourCareEverywhere platform encourages continuous engagement and drives brand awareness for providers before the need for care.
- Content: YourCareEverywhere.com is an online health & wellness consumer engagement resource that includes highly relevant content comprised of health and wellness articles, quizzes, recipes, workout routines and news.
- Mobile App: Helps you meet Meaningful Use requirements with our Meaningful Use certified mobile app
- Patient Portal Linkage: Integrate your patient portal(s) with our EHR-agnostic platform for an enhanced patient experience.
- Wellness Dashboard: Provides users a digital solution for connecting and consolidating the important aspects of their health world.
- Device Consolidation: Enables your facility and your patients to integrate and share self-generated healthcare data, reduce costs via remote monitoring, and share data with a care team command center in real-time.
- YCE Marketing Services: Augments and supplements existing hospital marketing communication efforts, helping to create efficiencies, increase effectiveness, and accelerate speed to market.
- Condition Management: Connects patients and providers outside of the office – facilitating two-way communication and supporting long-term behavior change.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.