EDIS – EHR Software for Emergency Departments
MEDHOST Emergency Department Information System can help deliver fewer documentation errors, more revenue for hospitals, faster patient throughput and higher patient satisfaction scores. Designed by physicians and nurses, we’ve eliminated drop-down menus, unnecessary screens, confusing dialogue boxes and multiple key strokes that impede care and put patients at risk.
There’s a lot of value to a system like the MEDHOST EDIS that supports our patient care goals and also provides the business and reporting tools we need from a hospital management standpoint.
Tour MEDHOST EDIS Software in This Video Demo
A robust EHR for the emergency department (ED), MEDHOST EDIS offers Patient Tracking, CPOE, Nurse Charting, Physician Documentation, an administration utility called Toolkit and robust reports. MEDHOST EDIS integrates with hospital information systems and EHRs, HIEs, data repositories accessed by ambulatory departments and clinics, primary care provider systems and more.
MEDHOST EDIS features intuitive, graphical floor plans of your ED to enhance staff communication and workflow.
- Unique, touch-screen design promotes increased user interaction and enables rich data capture and process optimization.
- Multidisciplinary and flexible charting helps maximize documentation speed, increase clinical accuracy and achieve rapid adoption.
- Built-in risk mitigation with automated notifications, risk alerts and visual cues helps increase patient safety.
- Comprehensive and flexible reports help you manage and fine-tune processes and your emergency department’s performance.
Additional EDIS features and ancillary modules:
- Unique one-touch order entry solution
- Automatically captures charges
- MEDHOST OpCenter enables executives to proactively identify potential issues with patient flow in the ED
- Facilitates the posting of current wait times on the hospital Website and electronic billboards
Versions 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 have been tested and certified under the Drummond Group’s Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program.