Content Email Campaigns
- Word count: 100-150
- Establish Audience: CEO, CFO, CIO, CISO, End-User, etc.
More relaxed and informal; informative; relatable; a partner providing value tips
- Long complex sentences should be avoided. Simple and straightforward sentences should be used.
- Subject Line best practices
- Keep the email subject line short
- Make it interesting while including the most important takeaway
- Refer to the urgency if it is relevant like “Today”, “Soon”
- Ask questions to intrigue in the subjectline
- Sell a desired feature or benefit through the subjectline
- Personalize if possible
- CTAs – keep them short and descriptive, two words if possible (i.e. Download Now, Read More, Watch Now, etc.)
- Blogs – Use header from blog post.
- Infographic – Use thumbnail or a part of the infographic image.
- Everything else: Header and CTA on the standard image with blue overlay.
- Operational email should have blue MEDHOST header.
- Regular campaigns should have a regular MEDHOST campaign header.
- Specialized email campaigns like major trade shows may have a specifically designed header.