Content White Papers
- Provide value to readers in terms of insights, best practices, tips, and in-depth research related to industry trends or challenges.
- Educate and inform readers on topics they care about.
- Demonstrate how MEDHOST is part of the solution to these challenges.
- Write for engaged audience
- Write from challenges perspective
- Use proven data with references and cite them.
- Use more formal language while still being conversational
- Utilize creative headlines
- Be informative and not salesy
Keep in mind that white papers are primary thought leadership assets so MEDHOST references should be minimal and only towards the end as you are wrapping the content. We want the reader to understand how MEDHOST helps resolve these challenges by using MEDHOST as an example.